Along with Renée Heitman and my wife, Albo Südekum, I am one-third of the band Apibus. I write many of our songs in an attempt to make better emotional sense of the often dry contents of my philosophical and religious studies. You can listen to our music here, and get updates on shows through our Facebook page.
Divided We Fall II (compilation)
Limited edition of 100 handnumbered copies on 180 gram vinyl
I have occasionally worked as a music journalist. You can read some of my work at Heathen Harvest:
- Nature Morte / Ô Paradis – Nos Cœurs Expulsés
- Ô Paradis – Mi Viejo Trono
- Twist of Thorn: A Neofolk Primer to the Music and Theology of Stone Breath
- :ERNTEGANG: – Raubzug
- Flame of War – Long Live Death!
- Circulation of Light – Emersal Tracings